COVID Safety Procedures
The health and safety of our staff and the community is always our number one priority. During these difficult times we have altered our procedures in line with advice from the Australian Government and the World Health Organisation (WHO).
Our new systems include:
- A limit on the number of customers allowed in the store at a time to 2.
- Appropriate signage for where to stand to maintain a safe distance.
- A dividing screen has been placed in front of the register and our market stall set up allows for required distancing.
- Staff, customers and delivery personnel are not a allowed to enter the premise without a proper mask worn over both the nose and mouth.
- Hand sanitiser is conveniently located at the door for all customers.
- High touch surfaces are sanitised regularly.
- A contactless delivery system is in place and when receiving goods.
- Staff has been reduced to 1 person per workspace with a maximum of 4 people at any one time.
- Staff have been placed in COVID-safe groups to limit the number of people each team-member comes into contact with.
- Staff must alert the business if they or any members of their household are showing any symptoms or have tested positive with the virus. Staff cannot come back to work until they have been cleared to do so by a medical professional.
On top of these new procedures we have a high standard already in place through our HACCP certification. Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points.